Cloie only wants to wear dresses or skorts every day. She throws a fit if we don't have any clean dresses. Her fits are not cute, but she is really cute when she does this little shake after she gets to put on her "pretty dress". In the first video clip I was trying to tell her to spin around and she did, just not all the way around. These skorts were a garage sale bargain by the way. I guess I need to do a video with Kyler next (second video).
4 comments:
Cute shaking Cloie! I wish you were here to hit the "car boot sales" with me. They all meet in a field and sell what they want out of the truck "boot" of their cars, its the English version of garage sales. Its huge here! Mel hates to go with me so I don't get out there much.
100% girl...cute CUTE!
What a cute video! I'm glad you have done a bolg. It will be fun to keep up better with you guys.
Such a cute, cute, girl!! We miss you guys!! Everyone here is good. Nothing new here. We love you!!
Post a Comment