Monday, April 21, 2008

"Mom, can we eat outside?"





The kids love to have snack or lunch outside. I don't know if they get more food in their mouths or on the ground, but we have to take advantage of this great weather while we can.


Samantha was home from school this day (Thursday 17th) because they had a bomb threat at her school. I am a paranoid mom and I didn't want to take the risk of sending her. Would you?


Gavin is over too because Helena came to watch the kids while I went to the doctor. She's a life saver to say the least; Six kids and four are under three. You can imagine how fun that is.

I have had a cough. I'm trying to drink more fluids and being this pregnant, bladder control is a challenge anyway. Add a cough and well, no major accidents yet, but a lot of close calls.


Samantha also caught the cough, but she is feeling much better. She is cutting a permanent tooth in the front and Cloie is cutting her two year molars.


Michael is painting our baby's room. What a sport. His honey do list is never ending.

5 comments:

The Sadlers said...

What a great idea. Now that it is warming up I need to take my kids outside to eat. And about the bob thing...I would have done the same thing. Its so sad to hear all the horible things that happen at schools today.

Becky, Matt And Colton said...

Okay, that is scarey that Sammy's school had a bomb threat. Hello, that is just not right, I would have kept her home also. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up, they are all so cute. I can't wait to see you guys in June. Love ya!

Parker Family said...

Look at the cute kids!! Good job blogging glad you put Cloie make up experiance in your blog so funny! Kylers watching you is so cute. You need to have Becky e-mail hers of kyler when he was just learning it.

Parker Family said...

When you add or change your songs put it on random so it changes songs instead of always going to the first song. Love Ya

Heidi said...

a bomb threat...I can't believe it! How scary!!! I, too, am paranoid...(just ask Carl, he'll tell you all about it!) I would totally have done the same thing.