Sunday, April 27, 2008

Potato baby


Thursday I was preparing baked potatoes and Cloie grabbed one off the counter and ran to the couch and started rocking and singing to it. She then wrapped it in the magazine for a blanket. It was so cute I just let her play with it. Later I was worried because I couldn't find the potato. Saturday Keagan found it outside.


3 comments:

Becky, Matt And Colton said...

Okay, that is so cute, She will be such a big helper, when her little sister comes. So adorable!!! Love you all, can't wait to see you in a couple of months.

Parker Family said...

Cloie is a cute girl. I still can't believe I forgot usually I do good at remembering. Next week I will remember!!

Minnesota Fun! said...

I guess Cloie will be a great helper when the baby comes. When are you due? I'm sure it is coming soon, so good luck with everything!We found out Friday we are having another boy. Enjoy the sun! It feels like we are still in Winter. I'm ready for another vacation to AZ!