Monday, April 21, 2008

A critter in my closet!



I was in the shower and Cloie snuck in my bathroom and took my makeup into the closet. I was about to go downstairs when I heard something rustle in the closet. I had no clue she was in there the whole time I was getting ready. My first thought was that I had a critter in my closet. Looks like she might have an idea that mascara goes near your eyes. I really need to invest in some locks for my cupboards. There are only so many high places to put things that the kids shouldn't get into.

2 comments:

The Sadlers said...

Ow, I'm suprised she didn't poke her eye out. Danya is always asking if she can put my makeup on. She has smeared my lipstick on her face like a clowns mouth. that was pretty funny.

Becky, Matt And Colton said...

That is funny, I'm surprised she didn't hurt herself. Kinda funny, always keeps you busy.