Sunday, September 5, 2010

This summer flew by


Anika learned to Swim.
This is Anika at the beginning of the summer and a video of now. We had a friend come and use our pool to teach both of our kids swim lessons. All of the kids learned allot.







I made bonnets! The kids had a primary activity where they were supposed to dress up like pioneers. I decided to make bonnets. I stayed up late the night before to finish but I was having so much fun that I made Samantha's dress and apron too. It's been a long time since I took on a sewing project.












I know it was so long ago but we celebrated Fathers day. These kids sure love their daddy and I thought this picture was so cute.






Mike took the boys to a priesthood encampment. This was the only picture he took. Looks like they were having fun.




Keagan turned 7 back in June. He went to basketball camp for his birthday and loved it.


3 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

Wowie! and I thought Colton was a good swimmer, Go Anika. Summers always go by too fast :)

Becky, Matt And Colton said...

I can't believe how awesome Anika is at swimming, I should have learned to swim like that. Colton loved watching the video over and over and over, he kept saying, go Anika, go, awesome!
Wow, kindegarten, Kyler is getting so big and so are Keagan and Sammy, they are all so cute.
Love and miss you guys!

Grammy said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing. I am so home sick for you guys that it hurts. Please give everyone kisses from Grammy. Tell Kyler, Keagan and Sammy to write me and tell me about school!!