Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Good Bad and the Ugly

Lets start with the good.... in fact these things are not just good they are great!


Cloie started preschool at Ms. Amy's Little Academy. She loves preschool! I love watching her learn.
Cloie is wearing the same clothes that Samantha wore to Kindergarten size 6 and some 7. Crazy! It is fun to see her learn and grow.

In the past for Keagan and Kyler I did a preschool co-op with friends and it was good and didn't cost but I have started watching a little boy. He will be 1 yr next month so adding him to the mix I thought it would be too much to try and do a co-op. I don't have a picture of Maddox but he is such a good little boy and I am grateful for the chance to watch him. Cloie and Anika love to play with him too. I love the little baby fix. As many know, I love love love babies. The money gives us a chance to put the kids in some activities too.


Keagan and Kyler are playing Soccer. Their team is the Yellow Jackets.



Samantha started a gymnastics class at Carters. The videos are of the girls playing on gymnastics day. They had an open gym where all of the kids could play. Anika spent the whole time on the tumble track. The first time she bounced down the track the momentum was so great she couldn't stop and she did a flip off the end. It took her quite a few times to jump off by herself again.

The bad.....

Some say trials come in three. I think that trails come in bunches and tripled with blessings. Just to name a few of those trials: flat tires on both cars, TV stoped working, sprinkler system has a leak, a virus on the computer, faucet broke, trailer broke on our camping trip and ready for the ugly.... Mike got shingles. "Aw that's not bad" some of you are saying.... and I totally! agree. So I count my blessings and thank the Lord for my dishwasher, refrigerator, washer, dryer, my kids, my husband, and our health everyday etc. I know there are so many others who have what seem to be unbearable trials. I'll take mine any day. Wait did I just say that? knock on wood.

Hey what do you know? Another blessing. I found a free TV on the side of the road yesterday that said. "works free". It didn't work, but Mike fixed it. Again I have avoided buying a TV. Yes!

No comments: