Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




We had a fun Halloween. I made Mike a chicken costume and he won best costume at work. I was dressed like a cow and everyone thought I was a pig. Samantha was a mouse, Keagan was Spiderman, Cloie was a "pincess"butterfly, and Anika was a pumpkin and she did not like it at all. Kyler was waiting for a year to be a pirate because that is what Keagan was last year he wanted to hold the coveted sword. We were invited to Chris and Helena's for pizza and trick-o-treating and it was a lot of fun. And now, how to monitor all that sugar? We hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween.











3 comments:

Parker Family said...

What a fun Halloween. More fun the older they get.

The Sadlers said...

I love yours and Mikes costumes. The kids look great! I love Halloween and dressing up!

Becky, Matt And Colton said...

Your costumes are soooo cute!!! They kids look adorable. Was Keagan having a bad night? We love and miss you!!