Sunday, September 21, 2008

Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow, PLEASE!






We planted our garden last weekend and we worked so hard on it. I hope it grows. We are a week or two late in planting and Mike was still sick, but I know we couldn't have done it without his strong muscles. There were so many weeds to clear. I just planned an Enrichment night on gardening in Arizona and I was so excited to try and get our garden going. The kids love putting the seeds in the ground and Anika loved getting her feet in the dirt so the kids berried her feet.

The saying fits; "She is growing like a weed." We went to the doctor this week for her check up and she is in the 90th percentile for height and 80th for her weight.

2 comments:

The Sadlers said...

I hope your garden produces some good veggies. I miss our garden. I don't have anywhere to grow one here. Maybe I should buy some planter pots.

Parker Family said...

I sure hope the garden grows.