AND



We were taking these pictures so we could make birthday cards for our cousin Colton and our great Aunt Bean. Our printer is out of photo ink and so that didn't happen but we still wanted to put the shout out.
We were taking these pictures so we could make birthday cards for our cousin Colton and our great Aunt Bean. Our printer is out of photo ink and so that didn't happen but we still wanted to put the shout out.
Happy Birthday! September 27th
3 comments:
What a cute idea!! I love it!
We love it!! Thanks so much for thinking of Colton. He is having a good day, I guess. He doesn't really know what is going on. I'll put some pictures up later.
Love ya and miss ya!!
What a great idea. I'll have to do that for my mother inlaws birthday in November. Have I told you that you and Mike have cute kids? ;-)
Post a Comment