Sunday, June 27, 2010

Anika's birthday




Anika turned two in May. We made two kittie cakes because she loves cats and kittens. I also try to accomadate Samantha who doesn't like chocolate because of her milk allergy.
Just when I was telling everyone what an angel two year old Anika was she started cutting two teeth and she began an independent streak. So now I call her ornery booger.
Asking for an opinion: We spelled Anika because I thought it looked better with one n. Mike was thinking we should spell it with two n's. I now think he was right and I'm wondering if it is worth the trouble to change it before she starts school. Any time someone reads her name they say u-knee-ka instead of Ann -i- ka. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Minnesota Fun! said...

I'm not sure why people say it that way. I have always looked at that name and thought it was Ann i ka. I'm not sure if it would be worth the trouble. After she tells the kids her name, that is what she will be called at school. Good luck!