Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

We had a fun New Years Eve. We got a babysitter and went to dinner with Brandon and his girlfriend Kelly. There is a different side to Mike and Brandon that comes out when they are together. I hope it didn't scare Kelly away. Ha Ha. She is really awsome and they make a great couple. We had a fun time with them. I tried Nochi (sp) for the first time and it was yummy! I think it is a potato pasta and then it had sausage, tomato, and artichokes with it. I really liked it. We then came home and had a little celebration with the kids. I bought these blowers and they loved it. Samantha and Keagan stayed up until midnight. And we played games into the new year. Here's to a great 2010! In this picture you can see Kyler's new cast. It is shorter and blue now.








2 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

Happy New year! How fun a date night! Ted was in CA and I was in CO. Cute pictures

Minnesota Fun! said...

I love the picture. It is fun to see that you guys had a great time. My only question is, where is Brandons hand...on her butt? GO BRANDON!!! If you could help them get married a little faster I would really apprecaite it. I need a vacation to AZ