Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Pictures


This is on Halloween before we went trick-or-treating. If you can't tell Samantha is Mulan, Keagan is Batman, Kyler is Spider man, Cloie is Cinderella and Anika is a fairy with no wings. My nephew Gavin is a lion and Brody is Pooh Bear dressed as a bumble bee.


I forgot Anika's wings when she went trick-or-treating. I kept calling her the bed time fairy (because she wore her pajamas) and everyone just didn't get it. When we were near done I realized that I had forgotten the wings. Silly me. In this picture Anika kept wanting to play with the cows tail. I thought it was the funniest thing.

This is at the ward party/carnival




4 comments:

The Sadlers said...

I love the Halloween Costumes! Expecially the pj fairy! ;-) Cute kids!!

Grammy said...

They all look so great!! I bet they had a wonderful time!! I love you all!

Becky, Matt And Colton said...

Way cute!!! I miss you guys so much. Cute costumes, how fun!!

Kiran said...

Your blog looks so pretty. And your kids looked absoultley fabulous for Hallowwen. You are such a cool Mom!