Thursday, September 17, 2009

The things they shouldn't get into




So first we try rules and natural consequences and when that is not enough we try putting it up high and then they climb, so we resort to locking it up but there are just not enough locks or high places. We are also famous for losing the keys. Just throwing it out there because I'm a little flabbergasted. Not surprised just numb at this point.
Kyler was supposed to be cleaning his room and he went in our bathroom and was playing with dad's beard trimmer which was on the master bathroom counter. He didn't know he had a new hair cut until I came up to check on him and told him to look in the mirror. He started bawling! I had to wait a while to take the picture because he was so upset. Four hours later he says "I'm still sad about my hair mom." Ya me too buddy!

5 comments:

Parker Family said...

That is so funny! You going to buzz him bald?

Kiran said...

ya me too, buddy. highlarious! I feel you, seems like no matter how much paper is made available she still feels compelled to color in walls!

Melissa said...

We feel your pain...

Minnesota Fun! said...

Too cute. I love that he still fills bad about his hair.

The Barrett's said...

That is so funny. Not so much cutting his hair but the bawling part just cracked me up. Craig had to come see why I was laughing so hard. Cute pictures of the boys and I also loved
Cloe's face with Kyler's new hair cut.