Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Playing catch up

So many things to blog about and so many reasons I haven't been blogging.
Keagan turned 6 with a splash We had a great party even though the water was cold and the sprinklers came on while we were eating pizza on the lawn.

Chloe and Keagan

Gavin and Cloie

Conner jumping in

Chase and Keagan
Reese. Is't she gorgeous?
Everyone eating pizza on the lawn

Cloie jumping in


Happy Fathers Day!! I think Mike is turning purple in this picture


The other day Cloie fell asleep at the dinner table holding on to her fork




Its hard to see, but Cloie also did a nice number on her hair. I am so sad. We are taking family pictures in a couple weeks.

Last night we made a scare crow for our garden. Hopefully the birds won't eat all our grapes this year.

My sister has been here for two weeks and I even had a short visit from my Mom and my brother Darren.
Kaylee and I have been having fun doing a little shopping, watching chic flicks, and some crafty stuff. Despite the fact that our pool has not been cleaning right and our van broke down we are having fun just being home and being together. When Mike is home we get to get out a little bit. I feel a little guilty about all of the dishes and ironing that she has been helping with. I tell her not to, but deep down I am so grateful. I know she loves me and I'm so thankful for such a great sister. She is so dang cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
About the van, we had it towed away the other day and we are hopefully getting a Suburban this week. Just in time for our trip to Utah.


















1 comment:

Becky, Matt And Colton said...

Looks like so much fun!! I hope you guys get the suburban. Can't wait to see you all!