Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ten years

May 5th marks ten years of marriage for Mike and I. I surprised him with a weekend away on Friday and it was really nice. We are so blessed to have some great friends and family to help us out with the kids. Thanks you guys. We know it is a big job.
Everyone needs a weekend away every once in a while. It was heavenly!


One of my favorite quotes lately is "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain." My addition is "Isn't it nice to have someone to dance with." If you ever read this Mike, I love you and I feel so blessed to have you for my dance partner.


6 comments:

Minnesota Fun! said...

Where did you go? I love your quote about life.

Parker Family said...

Glad it was nice.

Melissa said...

Congrats on 10 Years!

Heidi said...

ooh...I love the quote!!! ...so true!

Natalie Lundberg said...

Wow ten years! Congrats. Love the quote.

Becky, Matt And Colton said...

Congrats you guys!! I'm glad you got away!! We love you!! Where did you take Mike?