The first is My aunt Natalie who does photography. I think that she is very creative and new with her style and I can't wait for her to do some pictures for us. You just have to check it out!
The second is Usborne Books. I like many others love children's books. In January my sister in law and I signed up to be independent consultants. I mostly just want to build my library, but if you like them too you can check out that site. I had a party when Samantha was a baby and some of the books I bought eight years ago are still some of the kids favorites. I read so much with Samantha and today she absolutely loves reading. I haven't been so diligent with the others, and I need to be and it helps when the books are ones that I am excited about too.
Some of our favorites are the phonics readers like Toad Makes a Road, Jo Litchfield's hand made model (model clay figures) Like Everyday words in Spanish and I think their encyclopedias are great too. Many books like the encyclopedias are Internet linked so you can go online and learn more about a specific topic which I think is really cool an the books have a lifetime guarantee so if they get ripped or ruined you can replace them at half cost (plus shipping and handling). I love Usborne books!
2 comments:
Yes, on our blog, the picture of the black and white floor is our garage. The people who lived in this house before us were crazy. They guy must have really LOVED his garage. He had the walls painted bright red and then the floor which was in the picture. He also put really nice wood around the doors. We have repainted it gray, but left everything else.
Thanks for the link Amy! I'm excited to take some portraits of your family too!
Post a Comment