Samantha turned 8 on January 22 so here are 8 things I love about you Samantha.
1- You are a great jump roper, hula hoop er and you like to do exercise. You motivate me.
2- I love that you love to read and you have read so many books because you read so fast.
3- You get good grades in school and you are responsible at getting your homework done.
4- You are a little social bug and you make friends easy.
5- I love to watch you play teacher and engage your brothers and sister in playing with you.
6-You give great hugs!
7- You make yummy cookies with little or no help.
8- You are beautiful inside and out and I love having you as part of our family.
Love Mom
For Samantha's Birthday we decorated with balloons and streamers. Anika was sick throwing up and so Mike came home early from work to help. I was trying to make it a special day, for her by making her favorite breakfast and at the same time taking care of a sick baby. It was tough. Mike picked her up from school and she had a little date with dad. They went out to eat. She came home and we jumped up and yelled surprise! She was surprised with a new bike from both her grandparents and us. We later celebrated with cake when all of the family came for her baptism.
1 comment:
You are so great at Birthdays!
Post a Comment