Sunday, June 15, 2008

Keagan's 5th Birthday





The night before Keagan's birthday we put helium balloons in his bedroom to surprise him. On his birthday we had a little family party with swimming and pizza. Kaylee was visiting for two weeks and Chris, Helena, Gavin, and Brody also came. We gave him a bike for his birthday and Kaylee and I made a bicycle cake. I can't believe he is five.

2 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

They grow up way too fast....
I ran into your Mom and Dad at Macy's tonight and I told them we are blessing Colton the 29th (in Logan)
Your Mom mentioned that might be the weekend you are in town. if so, it would be fun if you could make it and we could all me little Anika!

-Natalie

The Sadlers said...

Happy Birthday Keagan! Wow, 5 years goes by so fast! Your house is really cute, by the way. The cake looks great, I gave up on cakes and started making cupcakes instead. Hope everything is going well for you guys!